TizerWallet OÜ Anti-Money Laundering and Know Your Customer Policy (hereinafter - the "AML/KYC Policy") is designated to prevent and mitigate possible risks of TizerWallet OÜ being involved in any kind of illegal activity.
Both international and local regulations require TizerWallet OÜ to implement effective internal procedures and mechanisms to prevent money laundering, terrorist financing, drug and human trafficking, proliferation of weapons of mass destruction, corruption and bribery and to take action in case of any form of suspicious activity from its customers.
These requirements are created to prevent Tizer, our employees, partners and clients from being misused for money laundering, terrorist financing or any other financial crime, by doing the following;
- Performing an enterprise-wide risk assessment to determine the risk profile of the Company.
- Establishing AML policies and procedures.
- Implementing internal controls throughout its operations that are designed to mitigate risks of money laundering.
- Performing know your customer ("KYC") procedures on all customers.
- Designating a Compliance Officer with full responsibility for the AML Program.
- Providing AML training to all employees.